Back to main Blog
- 1 package (12 oz.) GATC Spicy Masala Turkey Strips
- 1 russet potato, peeled and chopped into 1⁄2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Anaheim pepper, diced (for a kick of heat, use a jalapeño pepper instead)
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 14 1⁄2 ounce can chicken broth
- 10 ounce can tomatoes with green chilies, diced
- 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon red curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4cup plain Greek yogurt
In a saucepan, add potatoes and fill with water until level is an inch above the potatoes. Over high heat bring to a boil.
Reduce temperature and let simmer for about 5-10 minutes until potatoes are tender. Drain water and set aside.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil, GATC Spicy Masala Turkey Strips, peppers, and onions.
Stirring frequently, cook for 5-10 minutes until turkey strips are thoroughly cooked (165°F) and veggies are softened. Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
In your saucepan with potatoes, add turkey strips and mixed vegetables. Then add chicken broth, tomatoes, chickpeas, garam masala, red curry powder, cumin, and cardamon.
Remove saucepan from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes. Finally, add in Greek yogurt.
Serve with rice, noodles or with naan bread.
Gobble up and enjoy!